Francine Gentle Cleansing Care is designed to intimate confidence and best hygiene for daily care including in multiple situations that develop during feminine life including pregnancy, menopause but also during sports (perspiring, swimming pool, chemicals).
To keep away the common discomfort in your intimate areas (itching, irritation, abnormal odor etc), it is important to adopt the appropriate hygiene practices and use the most appropriate gentle cleansing care.
Discomfort can have many causes like:
- Using harsh soap (such as regular bath soap) to wash intimate areas
- An imbalance in the vaginal flora
- Prolonged contact with feminine discharge
- Using perfumed sanitary pad
- Wearing synthetic underwear or tight jeans
- Using a fabric softener or detergent containing high levels of fragrance
Simple steps that can prevent discomfort:
- Only wash external areas (the vulva and the area around the anus).
- Wash intimate areas a maximum of twice daily, morning and evening. Washing more frequently can cause irritations.
- Use soap-free cleansing products that are formulated for intimate areas and that contain moisturizing and soothing active ingredient.
- If you are prescribed antibiotics, inform your doctor that you are prone to irritations in intimate areas.
- Avoid douching, which can upset the balance of vaginal flora.
- [IWAKAMI, WU (1992)
« Platelet activating factor (PAF)
antagonists contained in medicinal
plants = lignans and
sesquiterpenes » Chem Pharm
(Tokyo) 40 (5) 1196-8]
- [LIN, YANG (1996) « anti-inflammatory and
radical scavenger effects of Arctium Lappa »
Am J. chin Med. 24(2) : 127-137]
- WRAY Lynne , Management of vulva symptoms,
JPOG March/April 2009
Best hygiene in multiple situations that develop during feminine life including pregnancy , menopause but also during sports (perspiring, swimming pool chemicals)
Francine Gentle Cleansing Care can be used like a liquid soap. Make it foam then rinse well.